Prayatna Promoters believe that all the businesses are created to fulfill the needs of the society by identifying the need gaps and fulfilling these needs with the right mix of quality and price.
- Microfinance is certainly not the silver bullet that will wipe away poverty, however it is undoubtedly making an impact on the socio-economic status of those who avail it and use it well.
- Prayatna offers financial services to low-income households in India. We only fund women utilizing the Joint Liability Group model of assurance with a combination of loan and insurance to increase the economic stability & growth across an underserved population. We plan to make social & environmental impact by creating an inclusive economy by providing Health and Education through CSR.
- An NBFC-MFI registered with the Reserve bank of India [RBI registration no: N-14.03411, dated March 20th, 2018]
- Corporate Office opened at Varanasi in May 2018, Opened 1st 5 Branches in U. P. within May 2018
- First Disbursement was made on 22nd May 2018 and since then it has distributed to over 1 Lakh clients.
- Currently it has over 1 Lakh borrowers spread over 70 branches and 6 states and one regional office in Harpalpur, MP.
- Currently the company is operating in untapped districts of Bihar, U.P, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Madhya Pradesh with an ambitious target of covering other states in the coming financial year.
- Prayatna will expand operations in new territories strategically, with a focus on regions with limited availability of financial services, thereby focusing on poorest of the poor and providing greater scope for business growth.